Wednesday, September 1, 2010

T- 1 week

Still weird that I keep thinking back to this week before Aaron was born. This week I packed up ALL of us minus Craig and said goodbye.. We loved in the with Ketter family in Flagstaff and added to their family of 6, 3 more. They were so sweet to not only let us move in for 2 weeks but they also gave us their bedroom so that I wouldn't have to climb up the stairs.

My Aunt came to Flagstaff to help take care of us, my Mom was there also to help. The amnio was scheduled and all I could think was how I couldn't bare the thought of having a huge needle put in my belly! I tend to be a worryer and times like this always remind me that God is in control and worry is sin! God tells us specifically not to worry... I worry and regularly need to confess it! So we wait, took the kids the the aquaplex, didn't dare get in the water for fear I wouldn't be able to get out! Plans were in place Craig would come back for the weekend then back for the amnio then on Sept 11 in the morning we would have our baby boy by c-section! Family was arranged to take care of the kids, transportation back to Payson for all of us.. Its wierd how much planning had to go into it because I knew I wouldn't be able to drive home.....so many details that I worried about, and didn't need to.

More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment