Tuesday, November 2, 2010

BBB

Just went shoppin at Bashas for garbage bags, decided not to get them, so thought I would get bananas with the coupon from customer service!!!
THEN OH NO WHAT DO I SEE BANANAS in bags in the back of the store 4 lbs for 99 cents!!! WHAT put back my other bananas that weren't green.

GOT 12 POUNDS of BANANAS for FREE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH Still a little excited!!!! I left 6 bags there so go get them if you are in Payson by the cooler in the back of the store!!!!

Then went to Safeway to get the free biscuits 6 packs- 60 biscuits!!! FREE AND I got a 3 dollar catalina for next time!! Also got 2 packs of batteries 3 dollars off each BUT when I went to check out my total was too low for the in store coupon at Safeway, CRAZY I had to go back and get more food to get to 10 bucks!!!!

So all in all 12 lbs bananas, 6 rolls of biscuits FREE and 3 bucks for next time HOOOOOORAAAYYY!!!

Also forgot to tell you that I was asked to bring rolls to Thanksgiving and I thought hmmmm how will I get them for free or cheap, I even told my cousin today tell me early what I am bringing so I can find a good deal how about 60 biscuits for free!!!!!! (can you hear my excitement!!)

Share some of your stories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment