Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome to the MMS Blog Train!!

I am so excited to be a part of the train. I have been using MMS for 2 months. I love it!!! No more Guilty Mom Syndrome for me! I am keeping up with current events with my family AND going back to catch up on the last 3 years of our lives. So far in 2 months I have made a memorial book for friend, a baby announcement, a "Money Jar" letter ( see link on right) AND scrapbooked my own stuff too!! My favorite time to scrap is when we are driving in the car for long trips! My husband is driving, the kids are happy and I am scrappin as the sites go by, its awesome. One of my favorite features since we are on a really tight budget is that I can use the elements that came with the software and use elements from free sites. The software is so user friendly too. I don't have time to figure out a complicated software. If I can do it anyone can. I have 3 kids under 3!!!! I feel so good knowing I am capturing our lives so that we can remember our crazy days later!!! Join us!!

We are a family of 5 so our number to take with you on the train is 5

The next stop on the train is:
Brooke



http://www.facebook.com/l/eae5c;lovingthefreelife.blogspot.com/

Enjoy the ride!!!
Bree
ps see some of my pages below!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute pages Bree! Keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I don't get it...what's the MMS blog train? Cute pages, cuter than my shutterfly books, but I love them too. I also had decided that these kind of books are the way to go. The unfortunate thing is how much scrapbooking stuff I have!!! However, Ellie is big enough to start doing her own, so we have done a little together.

    ReplyDelete